Hi Northern Students!
My name is Ryan Titley and I am your Grad Advisor. I have worked in this role for a number of years now and it is always exciting to see students set and meet their goals. I am also an Art teacher and have two kids of my own. Every student is a little different, an individual, with personal goals, interests, and learning styles. As such meeting to discuss these things is important. Together, we can make a plan for your grad years, a plan uniquely suited to you.
I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need anything from me.
This is what a grad advisor does:
• Communicate with you about courses and course selection.
• Planning with you for what is needed for the completion of high school and your post-secondary goals.
• Connect you to important information as the year progresses.
• Connect you to Learning Services and Special Education if needed.
• Make any mid-year course changes and help you sign up for Summer courses.
*Image above is Above Lake Loise by W. J . Phillips https://wjphillips.ca/artwork/above-lake-louise/