Hi Northern Students!
My name is Diana Mohninger and I am the grad advisor for our giant Northern Region. That is me in the picture above at a little gem of a place called Heart Lake in the Pine Pass, just south of Chetwynd and north of Prince George. I serve you from Fort St. John, BC, where I grew up and have lived most of my life. I love camping, fishing and hiking. I have three teenagers 14, 16, and 19, and a really handsome husband. : )
I can be reached at email@example.com if you need anything from me.
This is what a grad advisor does:
• Communicate with you about courses. The ins and outs of credits and what is needed for completion of high school.
• Planning your year and your grad program if you need support
• Connect you to important information as the year progresses. I do this through News emails throughout the year
• Connect you to Learning Services and Special Education if needed
• Make any mid-year course changes and help you sign up for Summer courses
• Answer any questions you might have
I hope that we can connect some time during the year!
UNBC Discovery Day October 26, 2019
On October 26, UNBC hosts its annual Discovery Day. They invite students and their families to join them to explore their beautiful campus, learn about their programs, meet their award-winning faculty, and engage with current students and alumni in an activity-packed day.
Those who make the trek are eligible for the UNBC Student for a Day travel reimbursement:
1. Attend Discovery Day
2. Apply to, register for courses, and attend UNBC within three years of Discovery Day;
3. Receive a credit on your first semester fees for travel and accommodation costs
a. Up to $500 for residents of BC.
b. Up to $1000 for the rest of Canada and the US.
Date: Saturday, October 26, 2019
Time: 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Location: UNBC Prince George Campus
Students can register online HERE