Post Secondary Information
Canadian Universities Guide
Have you ever wondered about how all the universities across Canada compare? Or perhaps you would like to look a couple specific universities of interest. This document provides a glimpse into every university in Canada.
Connect with University Canada West (Lower Mainland)
University Canada West is a contemporary independent university located in the heart of vibrant Vancouver.
UCW offers a range of career-focused programs including the Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Associate of Arts and Master of Business Administration. Courses are offered at our downtown Vancouver campus and online too. We are looking for students that want to continue their education either in Vancouver or online.
Their Webpage: https://ucanwest.ca/
Want more info? Connect with:
James Blake, Senior Student Recruitment Manager
- University Canada West, Suite 100, 626 West Pender Street, Vancouver, V6B 1V9, Canada
- Phone : 1-877-431-6887
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with UVic!
UVic offers several ways for high school students to connect with the campus, staff and current UVic students.
- MyUVic Life student blog - popular blog (almost 3 million hits) written by current UVic students for students. Your students are sure to find some interesting and relatable stories to help them to learn more about the university from a student perspective.
- My First Year @ UVic Facebook group – a space for students to ask UVic questions and chat with other prospective, incoming and current students now, and throughout their time at UVic.
- Instagram - University of Victoria
- MyUVic Twitter - A perfect communication tool for you and your students to receive quick responses to your questions. As we say in Student Recruitment, “We’re only a tweet away!”
- UVic Virtual Tour - Can’t make it to campus for a tour? No problem. Students can take an online virtual tour. This is a great way to experience UVic’s campus from your desktop or mobile device. UVic students will guide you through the places they live and learn, including popular spaces, buildings and faculties. There are 16 stops, each with 360° panoramas, videos and photos.